Saturday, May 17, 2008

Weekend Report

Saturday night and I am blogging- what a life! We had my niece's birthday party last night, so I went out to my sister's house with the girls. Always so nice to go there- very relaxing for me (again, not in my own house- and hers is always so neat there would be no pressure to do anything anyway!). She just had her back yard landscaped, and it is beautiful. I brought home my bright geraniums (and a few extras) to add to my pots on the deck. I will try and post photos soon. The red really makes all of the flowers pop. Love the color.
Tony had a baseball playoff game today, and we got killed. I took it really hard- probably harder than Tony. Trying to get over it and move on to Monday night's first game in the district tournament. Sports are hard for me- I don't like to lose. Hard on a mama who can't do anything to affect the outcome.
This one will be short. I will try and get several promised photos up tomorrow. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: