Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIF

Finally, Friday is here. I have so many things to get done this weekend; I don't really know where to begin. I suppose I should make a list, as that is how I generally get anything done. Right now, I can't even focus enough to make the list!!
Need to do something creative this weekend, but it may just be cleaning for me. We'll see. I have two weeks left of my long term sub job, and I can't believe how fast this one has gone. Six weeks is nothing when your first job of the year was four months!!
Want to work on my House that Cleans Itself. I did make a purchase (I know that it's out of order, but I saw a solution that I hope will help with the mail issue in my house.) Mail just stacks up around the kitchen and family room until I make one big pile and deal with it. Hopefully, this will eliminate some of the stacks. DeAun has always said the pile is my enemy, and I know that, but I can't seem to get them out of my house. Piles of laundry, piles of dishes, piles of paper, piles of stuff dropped off by people coming in the house (only Tony is really exempt from that comment, and the floor of his room is proof he takes EVERYTHING upstairs when he enters.) I am hoping the book will make a difference. I am going to set up my devotion station and work on my entry way this weekend, I think. I have to reread parts to know what order I am supposed to be doing things in. I think I have to make a drawing, too. Good Luck to me!
Tony may have a baseball game on Saturday afternoon, which would be interesting to take pictures of- I rarely have enough light to shoot a whole game. Weather is changing to good for the duration- I think we have passed the freeze points, so I may be off to the nursery for some impatiens to plant, and maybe some other plants, too. I want to plant some pots for the deck and that is FULL SUN, baby, so I need to do some research on what can survive out there. The front yard is almost all shade, so it will be totally different. Just writing on this blog is reminding me of things I want to do- yikes, really need to start the list!!
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Okay, I was feeling moderately unstressed, then I started reading the things you want to be doing, which made me start to list in my mind the things I want to be working on, and now I feel all edgy! So tell me more about this book, or I guess I could mosey over to amazon and read for myself (great...*another* thing you have made me want to do!) Off to make my own list...