Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Andrea Adams, Photographer, Stafford, Virginia

TEN ON TUESDAY:


1. Bible Study tonight- still have a day of homework to do and a dessert to make before then.
2. Had my second personal training appointment yesterday. I’ve been to the gym 3 times in the last 4 days- yay me!
3. Next time someone suggests bowling, remind me I am NOT ALLOWED to bowl, my back is killing me from Sunday’s outing.
4. Layout A Day is going really well- I am on Day 18 and haven’t missed yet. So far, so good. Alyssa asked me what the prize was for completing it- I told her I didn’t know, but I was pretty sure it was 31 completed layouts. I think Lain offers this 3 times a year- if you just did that, you would get almost all of your scrapbooking done for the year. I am enjoying using my supplies. I have been using things and not worrying about how many letters will be left, etc. It is nice. Here are a few of my favorites from this past week:




5. Trying to figure out how to configure my scrapbook/laundry room. Mark says my large surface is too wide, because I can’t reach to the back of it. I hate to say it, but he might be right. I plan on heading to Home Depot to see about a corner counter and two more cabinets. I’m at least going to price it out. I plan on going through all of my stuff and purging. I hope to empty the room if I can- that seems to be a key to success. I don’t know if I really have a place to put it all. I want a scrap room that looks like this:




6. The rain needs to stop- a full day of rain is about all I can overcome- the second day may not involve anything but a nap. 
7. I ordered the white cotton duck to slipcover the chair in the basement. I cannot wait to get started. If it works, I may slipcover the chair that I want to get out of my room. Plan B for that chair is to go to Tony’s apartment. The problem with the chair in the basement being that I want to make a back cushion and restuff the seat cushion.
8. Alyssa made the Varsity Dance Team again for next year. Happy for her- hoping for a year with less drama.
9. Really enjoying not going to work, but need to work out my daily schedule for working at the house. I am not being as productive as I would like to be. Thinking of looking into the Fly Lady, but I don’t want it to be a bigger hassle.
10. Got a swim suit from Land’s End yesterday. Looks pretty good- going to look for another top to go with the bottoms. Maybe have two options.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the idea of the redo of the scrap space!! I so want a few days to just purge without end! Crazy week - haven't been able to connect - have FFA banquet tomorrow - will try to call after - should be after your choir practice too!