Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not a T-shirt wearing girl

Since I am not a t-shirt wearing girl (at least not the kind that have writing on them) and I got a really cool catalog with some clever t-shirts, I thought I would write the quotes here, so I could keep them and enjoy them, and maybe use them as scrapbook page titles later on...

Life is short- Read Fast!

Lead me not into temptation- especially bookstores.

I am the Grammarian about whom your mother warned you.

I'm just here for the Savasana. (that's the corpse pose in yoga you do at the very end to relax.)

Vocatvs atque non vocatvs deus aderit (translated, Bidden or not bidden, God is present.)

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. ( a chemistry take on the quote I always use on the kids)

When I was your age, Pluto was a planet.

At what age am I old enough to know better?

She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain. - Louisa May Alcott

Have a good Sunday!

One of my favorite comics is Big Nate- and this is one of my favorites in the past couple of weeks. I so remember going over having a good attitude whether you win or lose countless times over the years.

No comments: