Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

We survived the first day of school- Alyssa is excited she has some friends in all of her classes. This is a first for middle school. Alex was interested to learn she will be writing in photojournalism, not taking pictures as we thought she might be. I think she will enjoy it, so I am glad. The writing comes really easily for her, and she seemed to think the class would be fun. This is a good thing, as the loss of Honors Art was a real blow.
On my way to Phoenix tomorrow. Cannot wait. Did so much today- sent a package to Tony, went to the fabric store, went to the commissary, cleaned in the house, finished all of the laundry, packed, edited and uploaded my last photo job, notified the last two clients about their galleries, went to the library, took a 2 mile walk with the puppy, and fixed dinner. Normally the commissary wears me out, and that is all I can accomplish in a day. Love the motivation of a trip!
Need some sleep and to weigh my luggage (I'm a little scared!).
On a product placement note, you should try the Olay Thermal Pedicure. I saw it in a magazine on vacation, and it really does smooth out your feet.
Have a great Wednesday- I'll be in the air! Hooray!

No comments: