Friday, March 27, 2009

Photo Business


Since I have been unsuccessful thusfar in my job search, I am choosing to focus some energy on my photography business. I would really love to build it up into something that could actually take the place of working somewhere else. I got a new logo- isn't it cool? and I am working on a really cool website. I'll let you know when it is up and running. You'll be able to access this blog from the homepage.
I had a great in studio session with a senior a few weeks ago and I thought I would share some pics.





Such an easy subject to make look good. I shot her brother last week, and I will post some of those next week.
Friends from California are coming on Sunday for lunch, so I am planning on cleaning and cooking tomorrow. Can't wait. Making yummy stuff.

No comments: