Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th- I have mixed feelings about that date. I don't really have many superstitions (any that I can think of), but I was a bit leery when I dropped off my puppy to be spayed this morning. That was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago, but with her fabulous sense of timing, she went into heat the day before her appointment. So as not to go through that again, I scheduled her appointment as soon as I could. Hope everything goes well- I don't like that I can't really explain to her what is going on. She is going to be freaked out!
Here is what it looks like here this morning. Keep in mind that when I walked the dog on Monday, I was in shorts and I got sweaty. (80 degrees)





This is crazy- I enjoyed my 8-9" last week, but we are into the second week of March, and I am finished with winter. The sad thing is I would have loved this in January or February. It is too late, winter, and you can't make it up to me now! Now you have to wait until December. Please plan better for next year, and get the snow up earlier and more frequently. (think several 3 inch snows instead of only one 9" snow, KWIM?)

No comments: