Thursday, March 27, 2008

Initial Blog Post

Well, here I go. Dragging my feet into the twenty-first century. Is this a case of everybody's doing it? I am not sure. I do know that I love to read other people's blogs. I check in on a good 15 people or so every week. Only one of those people do I know personally. I enjoy reading what others are doing and thinking. I hope to use this as a record of a pretty ordinary life, a mom of 3- lots of stuff there to write about and use as blackmail material later (like when the Jonas Brothers are no longer popular).

My friend Shellie said it best- this time with my kids is going really fast and I want to remember it. I do scrapbook, and I have those, but I am hoping for something more immediate with the blog. Thoughts as I am having them, not carefully edited over time. I hope to show some photos on here, too.

No comments: