Thursday, May 21, 2009

Photo Shoot 3


Here, finally, is the third sibling photo from the other shoots I've shown. Christina is a beautiful girl as well- very nice looking family as I've mentioned. Their mom chose the sitting down pictures, we printed them as 16x20s, and they look really good. She has taken them to have them framed and I can't wait to see them when they are done.
The mom and dad are moving this summer (soon!) and all of their kids will be in college or living here on their own. These photos will be priceless in a quiet house.

I love taking photos for people, because I love taking photos for me. I am working on a collage of framed photos for my basement. I am having a hard time picking the pictures and everything. I will post photos when I finish it (don't hold your breath).

No comments: